The Dearson 8000 base system includes a specially sourced 24V DC motor mounted inside the controller unit with a 5 speed bi-directional selector switch.
Also included is an electronic torque limiter reset switch all fully fused and protected. The power source is a lightweight 24V DC NiMH rechargeable battery designed and manufactured in the UK.
Both the controller and battery pack come supplied with pouches on an adjustable strong web type belt.The system also comes with a fast 240V mains charger for the battery unit.
The Dearson base system can be adapted for other flexible cable hand pieces.
The Dearson 8000 base unit is supplied with a strong aluminium case for easy storage
- Controller: 24v Brushless Motor with a 5 speed selector switch , bi-directional drive and electronic reset switch
- Battery: Lightweight 24v DC NiMH re-chargeable battery. UK designed and assembled
- Charger: 240v fast charge unit compatible with NiMH/NiCd batteries
- Belt: Strong web type belt with two adjustable pouches
- Speed: MAX 8,000 RPM Under Load
- Mains Adaptable: Can connect to mains via a transformer